Friday, September 25, 2009

Boston

Actually I am south of Boston in Foxboro, about 2 miles from where the Patriots play. If I dont get a weekend load out of here then I will drop my trailer and bobtail over to the stadium to have a look see. But lets hope I get a load. I havent been on much lately, I am still having disputes with AT&T about internet billing issues. That crap is almost over, I talked with them for 2 hours today. They are trying to screw me and I am not going to let them. Actually they are working with me and they have been very kind but they say I still owe 2700 bucks and I refuse to pay it. So now they put in a 2100.00 dispute on my behalf and we will see what happens with that. Over the last 2 months I have owed them 7700.00, then I owed them 10,600.00, then they credited me 8000.00 and they now say I owe 2700, wrong answer...All because of 3 hours of Canada internet usage....Yall be good

Jimmy

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Jimmy. Remember one word. "Verizon"

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah thats what I told him..VERIZON..but he doesnt listen to women very well...but I'm trying to train him..lmao

    ReplyDelete