Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lexington, Ky

Good morning, it is a beautiful day. I had to sit all weekend in Blytheville, Ark. I had no laptop signal as i sat all weekend in a Wal Mart parking lot with a couple other drivers from my company. Sitting 2 days in a Wal Mart parking lot can prove to be very costly. So anyways, I got a load out of Blytheville going up to Boston. I really like Boston. Good load, 18 steel beams, no tarp, 47,720 lbs, just put 9 chains on 'er and roll wid it. I just woke up and today I look forward to pulling this heavy load up I-79 in WV and across I-68 in WV and Maryland, lots and lots of mountains and curves, I love it!!!!!!

Yall be good
Jimmy

3 comments:

  1. Gosh Jimmy, I used to run them lanes all the time. 68 going thru fostburg and cumberland seems to take forever.Chuggin up one side , slidin down the other!!! Yea man, gets the old blood goin. Be carefull , Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Blue again. Forgot to tell ya , when you get to Morgantown, Wave the ole Auburn flag !!! they'll love ya .....Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm.Jimmy you sounded alittle frustrated about them mountains when i talked to you..lol

    ReplyDelete