Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Roanoke, Va

Well I sat all weekend in Boston and Connecticut and finally picked up a load of shingles in Kearny, NJ and brought them here to Bedford, Va. Now I am at the TA in Roanoke waiting for another load. Very discouraged about the miles that I have been getting. I really like the company that I pull for but I wont sit like this much longer. If miles dont improve by November I hate it but it will be time to move on to another company. People say that it is the economy and I agree but I have a lot of friend that are drivers and they arent sitting like this.

Be safe
Jimmy

1 comment:

  1. Are you familiar with the trucking company "DAC" reports online? I can send you a link to them. You can see what other drivers are saying about their companies before you change anything.

    ReplyDelete