Saturday, September 12, 2009

St Louis

I do apologize for being AWOL from my blog lately, I have been pretty busy for the past week. From Monday afternoon to Thursday I drove Birmingham to Charlotte to Chicago to Des Moines to St Louis. I was on my way to a really good week until yesterday when I got here to StLouis and this company was closed and cant unload me until Monday. Actually I knew this may happen after I unloaded in Des Moines yesterday morning and headed here to StLouis to deliver the second part of this load, I knew I may not make it in time. This load was due yesterday but the steel yard in Chicago was 6 hours late getting me loaded so that kinda does away with the delivery appt, but it screwed my weekend.

Ok, so here I sit at this Petro, eating breakfast in the restaurant, blogging on my laptop. Today is filled with plenty of college football but sadly I will have to listen to it on XM. I could go into the drivers lounge and see what they have on in there but I can already tell you that they wont have any sports on in there. It seems that truckers would much rather watch Star Trek or some other ridiculous show rather than watch College Football. Strange people

Auburn plays Mississippi St tonight at 7pm EST

Later days
Jimmy

3 comments:

  1. Does Petro have free wireless? Maybe you can get a video feed of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The crazy stalker finally has left me alone. After the last post, he sent me 3-4 more emails asking why I was publicly attacking him. Funny thing is, I never mentioned his name. Hmmmm? How did he know I was writing about him..... Guilty conscience, maybe?! But, he seems to have faded to black...."

    This is just weird! Is this about you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're gonna have to apoligize again for being AWOL... lol Hoping to see the next episode soon!

    ReplyDelete