Sunday, October 18, 2009

Birmingham, Alabama

Actually I am still in Huntsville about to leave out. I have to pick up a load tonight at our Birmingham terminal and take it to Douglas, Ga for tomorrow. Its in south Georgia so I will drive most of the night. I wasnt expecting to leave back out until min the morning so I didnt sleep today, this should be a fun night. I see 2 Monster drinks in my near future, maybe 3.

It was a good hometime, I got some cool things for my birthday. I ended up staying with AT&T and actually had an iPhone for about 3 hours and took it back. I didnt like that thing. Touch screen texting sucks. I got a Blackberry Bold 9000, a very nice phone. I may let my phone drive this load to Georgia, hell it does everything else, lol

Yall be good
Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment