Saturday, October 10, 2009

Glade Springs, Va

Hmm, where to begin. Well I sat for 2 days up in Connecticut and finally got a load out of there yesterday that will get me home. Canaan, Ct to Birmingham, Ala...Interesting thing happened at the shipper in Ct. I was sitting there waiting to load with another driver from my company and a third driver from our company pulls in to pick up his load. He walked up and said that his load was also going to Alabama and it was to get him home also for hometime. It turns out he is a huge Auburn fan, as big an Auburn fan as me. So we got loaded and we both ran together last night and today. We stopped today in Harrisburg to watch Auburn get absolutely romped by Arkansas, a very upsetting loss. But still a good season so far for Auburn, 5-1....He actually recognized me from YouTube, he is JakeBrakeProductions on YouTube. So it was a really neat thing the past couple days running with a fellow YouTuber and Auburn fan. I am really tired, we drove 620 miles today from Newburgh, NY to Southern Virginia. Not bad considering we stopped for 3 hours to watch the game. We had to average about 60 mph to do it legally if we were going to stop to watch the game, plus we are both heavy, about 46,000 lbs in the Va and Pa hills.

Ok, yall be good, I will be home Monday until probably next Monday, yay!!!
Jimmy

2 comments:

  1. Not bad at all Jimmy....Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. have good week fun, and i hope u have fun for your birthday. gameover340

    ReplyDelete