Monday, October 12, 2009

Huntsville, Alabama

HOME FOR A WEEK !!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is my Birthday, 43

Tomorrow I will also be giving AT&T an ultimatum...They credited my account $8000.00 and then they credited it an additional $2200.00...I am still not satisfied. I did nothing wrong and I am still getting screwed. My current balance is $1250.00 and my ultimatum to them is, I will pay half of that, buy an IPhone or a nice Blackberry and sign a new 2 year contract, my current contract is almost ended....or.....I am going to Verizon tomorrow...their choice

I am a 5 year customer that has never missed a bill.....Either way I get a new phone tomorrow, yayy! Happy Birthday to me, lol

Yall be good
Jimmy

4 comments:

  1. happy birthday jimmy. hope your having fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well how'd it go at at&t LOL Oh man , been there done that ! They took care of me and i hope they do the same for you ....Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a few college students online from college of Auburn-University and we love your blog postings, so well add your rss or news feed for them, Thanks and please post us and leave a comment back and well link to you. Thanks Jen , Blog Manager Auburn-University

    ReplyDelete