Friday, October 2, 2009

Hagerstown, Md

Well I got a load out of the Boston area, a crap load but at least I'm getting a few miles this weekend. Kearny, NJ to Radford, Va due monday. Its 200 empty miles and then 470 loaded miles. I could be there today but why even bother. Lowes wont take this load of shingles until Monday so i stopped here to shower and do laundry. Plus maybe I can watch the Auburn vs Tennessee game here tomorrow. Huge game!!! Tomorrow we find out what my Auburn Tigers are made of, We find out if we actually have the #1 ranked offense in the nation.

Yall be good
Jimmy

2 comments:

  1. just to let u know your team lost today, really bad. an if u are lookin for a new company. i i heard tmi transport is a good company, an yes they are an flatbed company. i have alot of respect for flatbed trucker. they have alot to watch out for like if the load is strap down right or is it going to shift on me. there fleet have alot of 379 an.389 petes. they also have t800 kenwroths

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmy being an intelligent person and a BIG AUBURN fan, I feel like he KNOWS that his team lost..hell I feel pretty sure that he even watch the game...What do you think Gameover??

    ReplyDelete