Thursday, July 16, 2009

Chicago

Ok, lets see...I made it off of Long Island and then picked up a load in Connecticut going to Rochelle, Illinois. I delivered it this morning and am now in Chicago at the shipper picking up a load of steel going to Dallas. This load isnt due until Monday but I have had a really good week so iz all good.

I got a ticket yesterday!!! I had a blowout and one of Ohios finest gave me an unsafe vehicle ticket because I didnt pull over right away, I was trying to make it to the next exit. I called and its only going to cost $90.00 and O points on my CDL. But still, whata d!ckhead!!! He gave me the ticket for not getting off the road and then he says ok I'm going to follow you to the next exit. Duh!!! Thats where I was headed moron, lol

Okie doke, yall hava goodn
Later days
Jimmy

2 comments:

  1. About par for the course with the Oh D.O.T. I'd like to know when they changed from serve and protect to seek and destroy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shoulda told him only rookies need all 18 wheels

    ReplyDelete