Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Perrysburg, Ohio

I almost forgot something, the first part of this blog is below, this is an add on, lol

Today is day 3 with no Mtn Dew, actually no soft drinks at all. Today is also day 3 of nothing fried. I still eat a lot but I am trying to eat healthier. In addition to eating better, I made a can of Skoal last from monday until this afternoon, thats not bad considering I have been a can-a-day dipper for a very long time. I am not going to quit dipping all together until I am completely off of soft drinks. The plan is no soft drinks during this time on the road (5 or 6 weeks) and then quit dipping altogether next road trip. But a wheening process will be underway this time out.

Total savings from quitting Mtn Dew and Skoal? Over $200.00 a month, probably close to $250.00......add eating healthier to that and I am saving about $300.00 or more a month and am a much healthier SillyTrucker

Later days

No comments:

Post a Comment