Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Perrysburg, Ohio

Hello everyone. I had a busy day and did on not much sleep. I have been fighting a toothache that is going to require some attention one day very soon. I am going to make sure it isnt going to just go away first before I go see a dentist out here on the road. For now, Aleve is holding back the pain.

Today I woke up in Lebanon Jct, Ky and drove onto Louisville to deliver the 1st stop of this 3 stop load. I then drove to Cleveland and got out from under the 2nd stop. This one made me happy because the Cleveland stop wasnt due until tomorrow morning, yay. I then drove here to Perrysburg (Toledo) and will drive up to Jackson, Michigan (an hour north) and deliver stop number 3 in the morning. It was a good day.

The best part? Well, besides getting to unload stop 2 a day early......65 MPH SPEED LIMIT IN OHIO

Later days

No comments:

Post a Comment