Friday, August 14, 2009

Huntsville, Alabama

Wow, I got behind again huh? I sowwy. Let me see if i can remember the last few days. I know they were not the best, I got into it with my company, I remember that much. Ok, I came out of Canada with a load to Chicago and then picked up a load in Rockford, Ill going to Nashville. From Nashville I deadheaded home for a week of hometime. I wasnt even suppose to be home yet. I mean, I was on the road for 6 weeks so it was definitely time for a break, but I hadnt put in for hometime yet. I was very angry with my company and I just told them "Hey, I havent even put in for hometime yet but I need a break, so I'm going home for a week after I deliver this load"...They knew I was pissed, and rightfully so, so they didnt argue. And here I am, enjoying a break from trucking for a few days....I have a couple of video ideas I hope to shoot this week while at home, so maybe that will happen....Yall be good

Later days
Jimmy

1 comment:

  1. I hope things are ok with the company problem. Rest well.

    ReplyDelete