Monday, August 31, 2009

Jessup, Md

Well I delivered this morning over in Rockville, Md, actually it turned into this afternoon. It took them forever to unload me. It was a highrise hotel construction site, no fun, big mess. Anyways, I came here to the TA and just got another load. Baltimore to Decatur, Alabama. I will go home for the weekend after I deliver. I usually stay out much longer than 3 weeks but I have some business to attend to at home before the 10th of the month. The best part is I will be home for the first weekend of college football. Auburn plays La Tech saturday. La Tech is no pushover, they won like 9 games last year and went to a bowl game. Auburn is a 14 point favorite but I dont see it. I will be satisfied with a 1 point victory, lol...Mmmmk, I'm out

No comments:

Post a Comment