Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tulsa, Okla

Well I had my dentist appt yesterday and have another one tomorrow. I am surprised at the findings of the dentist. As a kid and growing up my sisters and I always had good dental care and even as a trucker I brush my teeth a minimum of twice a day. So I was surprised to find that I have the beginnings of periodontal disease. I have been in a lot of pain lately and after seeing what they dug out of my gums, I can see why. I am half way through a procedure called periodontal scaling and root planing or in other words "we gonna scrape all the crap out of your gums"...And they did, all the way down to the roots...I also found that the word discomfort is also code for "you are going to be in a lot of pain"...and...there may be a little blood is code for "theres gonna be so much blood that we may call in the blood clean up team"...There was a lot of blood and it was very painful. He said there would be pain because I have a lot of infection in my gums. You would never know it by looking at my teeth. I have all of my teeth and they look healthy. They arent or at least they werent. Supposedly I am getting this done before any real damage was done and thats a good thing. It is a 700.00 procedure that is costing me 90.00, also a good thing...So tomorrow morning I go back and they will do the left side of my mouth. Fun fun, thats my dipping side, this should be fun. After going through this, I think it would be foolish to continue dipping. So there is a really good chance that I will be dumping 3 brand new cans of dip out on the ground tomorrow....thats a video right there

I just uploaded a new video on YouTube...I recently aquired my 500th subscriber and this is my 500 video....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGOBmWBxK1k

Yall be good
Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment