Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Huntsville, Alabama

Back on the road tomorrow. As much as I love being home, I always miss the road and look forward to getting back out there. Today I have about 5 loads of clothes to wash. I also have to go to Wal Mart for some typical back on the road shopping, always a 3 digit venture. I also promised Starla that I would watch Lord Of The Rings. What in the F was I thinking to promise something like that? I didnt say when I would watch it with her. I promised a trip to the Botannical Gardens and it took over 3 years for her to finally drag me out there. In case you dont know, I am not a fan of anything sci fi or fantasy, AT ALL!!!! But its the least I can do, she always watches whatever I want to watch and she always tries to show interest. I just cant see me wasting 2 or 3 hours of my last day home on Lord Of The Rings...OMG what was I thinking

5 comments:

  1. Jimmy,

    I watched the first LOTR...and half way I fell asleep. I could not get into it at all. Hope u will have better luck.

    Be safe out there buddy.

    Nelsonf2f

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmy, I have tried to post a video response to "Jack the towel thief" with no luck. I'm new on youtube, so I still have a lot to learn. It's nothing really, but something happened that made me think of that video, so here is a link to it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpol5pcUlQc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, tried to call you a few times and sent you a text. Stop ignoring me and give me a call when you get back out on the road. Unless you decide to stay home an extra day and watch the entire set of Lord of the Rings LOL
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jimmy,
    LOTRs isn`t half bad just try to keep your real world ideas out of the movie and just let the story pull you in. If you ever listened to Dark side of the moon without extra help...ie..drugs or drink..and was still able to understand the music...you`ll do fine with the movie.

    Enjoy,
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  5. U do like things forbidden. Wish I would have understood that b4 u ruined my life.

    ReplyDelete