Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jonesboro, Ark

On the road again...Muscle Shoals, Alabama to Harrisonville, Mo (Kansas City)...Shes a big ole lumber load, about 48,100 lbs worth. I weighed 79, 960 with a half tank of fuel so I am having to watch how much fuel I put in. Deisel weighs about 7 lbs a gallon so if I would have stopped and filled the rest of the way up that would have been about an extra 700 lbs. So I have to run my fuel down and then only replace what I used. I put in 40 gallons in West Memphis a while ago.

I feel really bad that I finagled my way out of watching Lord Of The Rings with Starla. I am such an azzhole, forreal. She drives all the way up from Montgomery to see me (3 hrs) and always is up for doing anything I want to do. She is always up for any movie I want to go see, any restaurant I want to eat at. She asked me to take her to the Botannical Gardens almost 4 years ago and I finagled my way out of it for over 3 years. I told her this past weekend that watching LOTR with her was the least i could do but then I didnt do it. Whata dck I am!!!!!!!!!

Yall be good
Jimmy

1 comment: