Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tulsa, Okla

Well today was a slightly painful day for me. I went back to the dentist and before they started the 2nd half of my scaling and root planing I told the doctor that I was still having a lot of pain. Sure it could be from yall ripping my gums apart but this wasnt gum pain, this was deep tooth pain. So he took another look at my teeth and found that my back rightside bottom tooth was cracked. I told him that I couldnt go back on the road in this pain and that finding a dentist on the road was a tough task. I was there, I wanted my mouth fixed. He pulled it!!!! And it was an oral surgery type thing too. That tooth was cracked all the way down to the nerve and was most definitely the source of my pain. So today at the dentist I had my gums ripped apart and cleaned and then I had a very large tooth dug out of my jaw. But ya know what? Its still bleeding but I am so glad I had that done. Hopefully tomorrow I will get a nice long run and can enjoy driving a truck painfree

Later days
Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment