Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ahhh, we have a plan

As I sit here in Rayne, La at Frog City (great Cajun food even though I wont be indulging today) I was just informed of the plan to get me home. This load delivers Monday in Miss. I am taking it to another driver that lives about 40 miles from the delivery. He is on hometime now there closeby. After handing off this load to him, I will take his empty trailer to pick up in Mobile tomorrow morning. That load is going to Connecticut and I was tempted to jump on those good miles but I really need to get home for a few days. So instead of taking that load to Ct, I will be dropping that load at our Birmingham terminal for another driver to take to Ct, and then I will take an empty trailer from the terminal and go home to Huntsville. They owe me 9 days home but I doubt I will take more than 4, maybe 5. If all goes as planned, I should be home tomorrow night. Wow!!!! Home!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great blog Jimmy, I will subscribe so I can keep up with you. Have a good time at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. we gotta sub to this blog too..gotta know what you are doing so we can report to "big brother" lol..

    ReplyDelete