Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ontario, Cali...always a cluster f

Well I just made it out here to Ontario, Cali. I took my time coming across from Tulsa. I dont deliver until thursday am. So I have plenty of time to do laundry and chill with Jaedck, maybe make a video or 2. I actually stopped in Winslow, Az and shot a new video which I just posted to YouTube. I expect only about half of those that watch it will understand it. Overall it was a really nice trip out here. I dont really like coming out here to Cali but the trip out here is always so relaxing and really just a good break from the east coast. Back east if you pull a load of any decent length you are guaranteed to run through 1 or 2 major cities, maybe more. I just drove Tulsa to LA (1400 miles) and did not hit any bad traffic. I hit a few rain storms though. I love rain storms out here, you can see them across the desert for 100 miles sometimes, really cool.

So here I sit, at the TA in Ontario Cali, chillin in the bunk on the laptop. Its a nice day, a nice breeze blowing through the opened windows, very relaxing.....wait.....what was that?....oh Gawd....brb.....ok, I'm back....Let me rephrase....it is very relaxing until one of the many lot lizards feels like being a nuisance. I bet her momma is so proud of her.

I'm out!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, Hey Jimmy , this is Blue again. just wanted to let you know that I started a blog today and wanted to invite you to take a look. It's called "truck'in ways". Stop on by and share a comment.
    Are you at the east or west T.A.? The west used to be the worst! Oh and by the way ,You are going to have to get up to date, Those girls are not Lot Lizards anymore.... there Recreational Reptiles " come on !

    ReplyDelete
  2. are there really prostitutes at Winslow, AZ?

    ReplyDelete