Friday, May 15, 2009

Lets go truckin"!!!

Well the next journey in the life of this Auburn crazed truck driver has officially begun. I will pick up not far from here in Scottsboro, Ala in just a couple hours. I have just enough time to throw a few more things in the truck and stop for a Hardees biscuit n gravy before I head out. This load goes to Tulsa, Okla which doesnt thrill me but its a decent load. Our main terminal and offices are in Tulsa so I will have to go through the same process in Tulsa as I did in Laredo. Goodbye Huntsville, Alabama, until another day

2 comments:

  1. ok..now you are back out here..you missed quite a bit while you were home so welcome back trucker.

    Jim and Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Jimmy like where is my biscuit and Gravy Ya hot Stud . Be safe out there .Call if ya get bored you got the number .. You are probally racking your brain and wondering Do i really have your number .. Don't worry i dont bite maybe nibble a lil bit ..

    ReplyDelete