Friday, May 22, 2009

Change of plans

Well, I was headed to Laredo for monday but my friend Scott (TrukinTyme on YouTube and Twitter) needs a load to get him home so I am going to swap loads with him tonight and take his Cali load to Rialto, Cali. The bad part is that it isnt due in Cali until thursday. My fleet manager was halfway confident he could get my appt moved up to at least Wednesday. That would be good. One good thing is that I can now film a video that I have been waiting to film for months, a video that will be filmed in Winslow, Az on my way out to Cali. If you know classic rock music then you can maybe guess the idea behind the video.

So I sit at the Flying J in Tulsa waiting for Scott to get here with the load. He is strapping it down in St Joseph, Mo as I type and will be here tonight. I will leave tomorrow morning.

Be safe everyone on this holiday weekend
Jimmy

1 comment:

  1. Hey there You! Visiting with your blog Big Guy since I can't visit with you in person. Rainy here today, good day to be headin to Sunny CA! Course, you know how much I like an evening lighting show . . .. tonight might be fabulous here! Talk later!
    Annette

    ReplyDelete