Friday, June 12, 2009

Ambridge, Pa

Ambridge, Pa is just NW of Pittsburgh. It is about 2am friday morning and I just arrived here from Jessup, Md. I will be picking up a load of steel pipe here in a few hours that is going to Baytown, Tx (Houston). This load is due as soon as I can get it there and that is the best kind. This is a good load, 265 empty miles from Jessup, Md to Ambridge and 1390 loaded miles to Tx. I will be there saturday night and will unload sunday. Best part?....she's a NO TARP load, yessss!!!...Just strap 'er down and ride.

Gotta go sleep for 4 hours

Later days

1 comment:

  1. as i am subscribed to your youtubepage,i found out that you have a blog . i put it in my feeds-list and i wil start to follow you here also. i think you are a humorous guy who works hard making a living on the road and i like your dog 'Jack" . Keep on trucking Jimmy ,take care and stay safe. greets Herman from Holland (in europe that is)

    ReplyDelete